1. Make a new tour on the Around Studio application, e.g. 'Dorpsstraat (v2)'.
2. Take a new picture with the 360° camera and synchronize the tour so it appears on the Around Portal.
3. Go to 'My projects' on the Around Portal and click 'edit' to go to the new tour 'Dorpsstraat (v2)'.
4. Download the 360° picture from the tour that you want to add to the original tour by clicking on the download button. This image will be saved automatically with a code name and you can easily change this to e.g. 'bathroom 1'. If you would prefer, edit the 360° picture with Photoshop.
5. Go to the original tour and add the new 360° picture by clicking on 'create new spot'. Choose the right picture through your browser.