After you've created several tours with Around Studio, you probably want to upload them safely to the online portal. This is how you do it:
1. Make sure you have an active Wifi connection.
2. Open Around Studio
3. At the top right, you can see if you are connected to the Wifi (1)
4. If you still have unsynced tours, the arrows at the top right will have an orange color (2).
5. Tap on the arrows
6. A screen will appears on which you can choose tours to sync. You can also select SELECT ALL to sync every tour.
7. Tap SYNCHRONISE and wait for the tours to sync.
After a successful upload, the tour are removed from the tablet to save disk space. You can find the tours on the Around Portal.